Print this page
Thursday, 24 June 2021 03:31

Danger!

Written by

With so many people appreciating and enjoying the outdoors more, there are more things that we need to avoid. Two kinds of invasive poisonous plants have decided to make Northeast Ohio home-- and they're dangerous. 

Poison Hemlock and Wild Parsnip. 

Poison Hemlock is deadly if ingested. Wild Parsnip causes the skin to blister. Sigh... At least they hang out together, so if you see one the other is right there. 

Click HERE to see what these two plant bastards look like so you can avoid them

Read 241 times Last modified on Thursday, 24 June 2021 15:23