Remember Drink Responsibly: The Browns Pick is WAY later than usual!!!!!
Some people use wing hotness as a game instead of drinking.
Drinking Game 1: Click Here
Drinking Game 2: Click Here
Drinking Game 3: Click Here
I think it is best to mix the rules of all games but basically. It's tiered rules determining how and what you drink.
Maybe my Drinking Game Rules would be:
- The announcers share a heartbreaking personal story about a prospect
- Every time the cameras cut to NFL team’s war room
- “We’re so happy we’ve got fans back this year”
- Someone takes a quarterback in the first round that didn’t have a first round grade
- A quarterback’s hand size is brought up
- A player’s suit matches the team that drafted him
- A player is on camera looking at phone
- A player is hugged by Goddell.
- Opting Out of Season comes up
- Quarterback drafted
- A Trade Occurs
- Team's Fans Boo Their Pick
- Anytime (Huge Upside, High Ceiling, High Motor, Character Issues, All the Throws, Plays well in Space, Big Board, Best Player Available, Day 1 Starter and Intangibles are used by announcer.)
Finish your drink when:
- A player cries and hugs family
- Joe Thomas is referenced on a boat fishing
- Terminal Tower or a Cleveland Landmark appears
- When someone praises North East Ohio
- Any Hall of Fame References, shots or stories
Good luck and enjoy the draft and if you are going enjoy the party and be safe!!!